Target Identification Data Package
- Generate Hypotheses by exploring the connections between drugs, targets, metabolism, chemical structures, adverse effects and more.
- Evaluate research trends by therapeutic area, target category, functional groups and more.
- Augment your analysis of novel targets with detailed information about previously studied targets including structural similarity, functional groups, metabolic reactions, indications, adverse effects and drug-drug interactions.
- Spanning 743 therapeutic categories.
- Comprehensive information to augment target identification including drugs, indications, targets, metabolic reactions, adverse effects.
- Coverage of ADME properties to support predictive modelling.
Start your research with a clean & ready-to-use database, no cleanup required.
Evaluate trends across categories
Pharmacological & therapeutic categories, indications, and adverse effects.
Chemical structures, protein sequences, indications, ADMET, DDIs and more.
Map your datasets to ours using our comprehensive identifiers & cross-walks.
Documentation & Support
Documentation & dedicated support to help you succeed.