Clinical Trials & Rare Diseases
- Identify areas of opportunity by evaluating trial trends by disease
- Evaluate competitors' clinical strategies, including endpoints, inclusion and exclusion criteria
- Validate feasibility by analyzing trends in trial failures and outcomes
- An in-depth list of 10,099 rare diseases
- A complete database of FDA-designated orphan drugs and condition pairs
- Easily search for trials related to orphan designations
Start your research with a clean & ready-to-use database, no cleanup required.
Evaluate trends across categories
Disease areas, pharmacological & therapeutic categories, indications, & more.
Complete research landscape
Covering all major biomedical concepts & half a billion findings.
Map your datasets to ours using our comprehensive identifiers & cross-walks.
Documentation & Support
Documentation & dedicated support to help you succeed.
Paired with the FDA's clinical trial dataset, this add-on provides clean and usable data ready for query and further analysis:
|FDA and Clinical Trials & Rare Diseases||FDAs Open-Source Data Alone|
Normalized & mapped to ontologies
Data requires cleaning & normalization
Several structured fields
Trial failure reasons, intervention mapping, relationships to targets, and more
|Inconsistent formatting, which causes parsing failures|
Curated by medical experts
Unrestricted values, making it hard to define or broaden queries
Richly connects with other data
Does not connect you to other data